Frequently Asked Questions
How does innerSpace works ?
innerSpace connects industry’s expert mental health psychologist, mental health counselor,
and mental health therapist to clients seeking mental wellness solutions through its online mental health counseling services..
Is my information confidential & Secure ?
innerSpace deploys end to end encryption & ensures that all your data is safe & is
in no way being misused or shared with anyone else. innerSpace aims to maintain standard online mental health counseling services..
What are the timings of service ?
The client can choose from a wide range of mental health counselor, mental health psychologist and mental
health therapist and get online counselling for psychological issues at the time and place of their own convenience.
Who is the counselor ?
innerSpace has a range of mental health counselor who are trained, qualified and certified mental health therapist..
What is the medium for the theraphy ?
The online counseling services and therapy sessions are conducted online through Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Google Meet Audio & Video interface..
How much will this process cost?
innerSpace aims to cut down the cost so as to provide affordable online mental health counseling services and thus, the client has the liberty to look at the profiles of various mental health therapist and choose the suitable mental health counselor.
Mode of Payment and How secure it is?
Our payment gateway uses industry standard procedure and guidelines so as to provide secure online mental health counseling services.
Languages in which online theraphy is given?
Hindi and English are the main languages in which online therapy is provided in innerSpace.
However the Online Therapy is also available in Indian regional languages such as Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya language.
How to talk to Psychologist ?
You can talk online to a psychologist through the HopeQure platform. Any mental health conditions like Anxiety disorders,
Post-traumatic stress disorder, Anorexia, Bulimia, Fear, Phobia, Depression, Bipolar disorder, Severe mood disorder, Drug abuse, Alcohol abuse,
Internet Disorder etc can be discussed with the Online Psychologists.
What to expect from online theraphy?
Once you have decided to seek Online Therapy, you often wonder about what will you get out of online therapy? Below are some ideas that you can be noted for your online counselling sessions:
* If you are used to the traditional method of therapy, the online counselling session may feel a little awkward.
* You may sense eye contact to be a bit intimidating. But this is usual, and it gradually gets better you continue online counselling sessions. And you can always start with an audio call according to your preference.
* You may face some technical glitches during your online therapy sessions. To avoid such issues during your online therapy sessions, make sure your connection is stable beforehand and close any downloading windows.
* If you have any worries regarding your online counselling session, you should talk them out with your online therapist. Do discuss your goals and expectations from these online therapy sessions and how they can help you accomplish those.
Do not imagine your online therapy sessions to start changing things instantly. Keep in mind that improvements and changes happen over time.
What is online counseling or Online theraphy or telehealth consultation?
Online Counselling or Online Therapy is an online alternative to the face-to-face Counselling. Online Counselling or Online Therapy provides techniques and treatment on a wide range of Mental Health conditions such as Anxiety, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Relationship Issues, Breakup, Divorce, Marriage Counselling, Pre-Marital Counseling (Pre Wedding Counseling), Eating Disorders, ADHD, Negative Overthinking, Panic Disorder, Career Counselling, Emotional Disorders Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD, Social issues, Coping Mechanisms for Stress, Fear, Phobia, and Anger.
How does online theraphy or online counseling work ?
Online Therapy or Online Counselling is a result of the improvements in technology in the healthcare platforms that help you go past the restrictions of offline or face-to-face therapy. Online therapy allows people to contact mental health experts through audio and video calls over the internet. Online healthcare platforms such as HopeQure acts bring together specialty-specific mental healthcare experts and people who are looking for specialty healthcare guidance and treatments. The complete process of online counselling services, from searching for the mental health expert to attending the therapy, is taken place online/digitally. This is how online counselling works:
* Book an appointment with the therapist of your choice.
* Make the payment for the online counselling services.
* You can either choose the plan yourself or choose the ones recommended for you.
* Once you make the payment, you will receive a confirmation in your email.
* You can join your session from your dashboard where your upcoming session link will be provided.
* You can choose your therapy session to be over video or audio call or via chat.
* Note your aims and expectations from the online therapy sessions.
* Share your medical reports and history with the therapist for them to study your case in detail and provide suitable treatment.
* To make the best use of the time for your online counselling session, note down your symptoms beforehand along with any questions that you might have.
What are the types of online theraphy service offered at innerSpace?
innerSpace provides a range of online therapy services to meet your counselling requirements:
* Online Stress/dinxiety/depression therapy: Online counselling for anxiety, stress, and/or depression involves psychotherapy where your online therapist can guide you with coping mechanisms to deal with the causes of your issues. Another significant therapeutic method for anxiety, stress, or depression counselling is cognitive behavior therapy. In online anxiety and depression therapy, individuals are taught to identify negative thinking patterns and change negative behaviors and self-talk.
* Online couples counselling: innerSpace secure platform helps in providing couples a safe, non-judgemental, and neutral space for partners to talk about their issues and cope with their feelings and emotions. Online marriage and couples counselling also involve role plays, activities and exercises, and worksheets and HomeWorks that help to bring behavioural change. innerSpace also offers pre-wedding counselling for couples stepping into a big and important phase of life.
* Online Self-improvement therapy: In this therapy, setting self-improvement goals and personal life targets, in terms of social skills, behavioural management, de-addiction, health and fitness, self-confidence and motivation, confidence and assertiveness, etc. The therapist helps you design an achievable goal-oriented plan for your improvement which encompasses several approaches and exercises to increase confidence and results.
* Other Online therapies: Apart from the above commonly availed online counselling services, innerSpace provides therapy for all kinds of behavioral disorders, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, parenting counselling, learning disorders, and career counselling.
Online therapy lets you seek professional help easily rather than talking to your family or friends who may not be qualified to help you with your problem. At innerSpace, you have the option of choosing from the top therapists in the country and can be guaranteed the best treatment and care. All your medical reports and records will be visible online in your account.
Is there a waiting period?
You can book a Psychologist's earliest available slot as per your choice or let us book the same for you by matching the best Psychologists suitable for your treatment.
How much does online theraphy cost?
Online therapy is typically less expensive than traditional face to face therapy. A typical therapy session costs around Inr 750/- to Inr 5000/- .
What to keep in mind during online counseling ?
Be assured that innerSpace online counselling is highly confidential and 100% secure. All your interactions with your therapist is end-to-end encrypted. One important thing to keep in mind is to have good internet connectivity to avoid any connectivity issues.
Be seated in a place that’s peaceful and free of interruptions for your online therapy session. Allow yourself to talk freely without distractions. Make sure your internet connection/ Wi-Fi is stable for your online counselling session. Online therapy may bring up some aching feelings and memories, and you may not always have a pleasing online session, but this is typical. Keep assessing your progress and revisiting your goals until you sense that you have begun to make some improvement through your online therapy. Keep a notepad handy to make notes. Jot down down all your questions, matters, and discussions in advance for your online session. This will help you in not forgetting the important matters.
What services are being offered by innerSpace ?
innerSpace provides counseling services for various concerns inclusive of clinical counseling . We have specialists for relationship counselling , stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Therapy for Children and Teenagers etc.
When should you choose to online therpahy ?
Sensitive people get affected by the endless disturbance and experience emotional distress around them usually that impacts their work, relationship and daily life. Here are some indicators that occur over a period that signals the need for Online Therapy or Online Counselling:
* You are no longer able to control your emotions and get easily angry, irritated, and frustrated.
* You feel overwhelmed and feel that you have too many issues to deal with.
* You get continuous panic attacks because of which you are unable to leave the home and be in unfamiliar environments.
* You are constantly worried and anxious. Although we all worry a lot of times, when this accounts for a major part of your day, this is a sign for opting for online counselling.
* You have lost interest in activities that you used to enjoy such as hobbies, socializing, etc.
* You have suffered a life-changing event like a breakup, divorce, or the loss of a loved one.
* You have suffered personal trauma such as childhood abuse or experience any painful event. In such a case seeking online therapy is crucial.
* You feel hopeless and feel that you don’t have a future. This and the accompanying thought of suicide is one of the strongest indicators for the need for online counselling.
* You feel constant fatigue and/or insomnia.
* You have no appetite or constantly overeat. These are bodily indicators of problems affecting mental health that indicate the need for online counselling.
* You are facing relationship issues.
* You wish to make changes and improve yourself however do not know how and where to begin. This is a significant indicator for seeking online therapy.
* You are facing dependence on bad habit issues in order to cope with your ongoing troubles. Using any of these coping mechanisms signifies the need for online counselling.
Apart from the above reasons, you can seek Online Therapy or Online Counselling for the following as well:
* When you don’t want to waste time travelling as you have a busy schedule.
* When you cannot travel for your face-to-face therapy.
* When you have compromised immunity and travelling may increase your risk of infection.
What are the benefits of online counseling ?
In recent times, going out for attending face-to-face counselling sessions may prove as a problem than support. Below are some significant benefits of online therapy services:
Online therapy is available even if you reside in remote or inaccessible locations and cannot travel to the clinic or hospital for a face-to-face session.
* Online therapy is highly beneficial for those with health issues who cannot travel. You may be immobile, wheelchair-bound, have low immunity, or are healing after an injury or surgery. This is when accessing your therapist online helps.
* Online therapy services are highly affordable in costing and plans compared to face-to-face therapy and it also cuts the costs of travelling.
* Online counselling services are highly flexible and can be scheduled as per your calendar.
* Online therapy is highly private for people who do not wish to be seen at the counsellor’s cabin and can take their online sessions in the privacy of their homes.
* Online couples therapy also provides a safe and non-judgemental environment for couples to talk about their problems.